Wednesday, August 1, 2007

#11 challenging LibraryThing & WINNING!


I've looked at LibraryThing before, but hadn't created an account until now.
It's a neat site, but I have more books than I will ever READ in my allotted three score years and ten, let alone having time to catalogue them.
So I decided to take LibraryThing on, to bring it to its knees, to make it beg for mercy.... well, actually, I decided to add 5 books from my bookshelves THAT NOBODY ELSE HAD EVER PUT ON LIBRARYTHING - and I did it. Easily. Admittedly the books were from the most inaccessible and least visited bookcase in the house, but still....
My catalogue is here....

2 comments:

Melbourne girl said...

Cowboy nuns? That is the greatest thing I have ever heard.

Marian Paroo said...

Forgot to congratulate you on having such unique holdings! And just think, you now have the satisfaction without having to catalogue your entire collection!