Tuesday, August 28, 2007

#21 Podcasts, Smodcasts!


I have to admit I didn't know there were such things as podcast directories - so that's something I've learned today.
I searched podcast.net, podcastalley.com (the Secret Library Workers Union looked interesting) and Yahoo podcasts (listened to LibVibe: the library news podcast - (Vancouver province library workers on strike!) .
I found a number of library related podcasts, as well as other things of interest - I noted quite a number of "learning a language" podcasts - a great resource.
I added a feed- Radio Book lounge to my Bloglines account.
There are obviously library uses for podcasts - some of the speakers at the Family History Feast held at SLV just this month can be heard here.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Great work...almost to the end!!